Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thoughts on Taxes

"President Bush's tax returns are a little different. He claimed the Christian Right as dependents, he declared the 2000 election as a gift, and he tried to write off all the mileage he got from 9/11." --Bill Maher

"Your taxes are due a week from today. You can make out your check directly to Halliburton. Or you can do what I'm going to do. I'm filing my first joint return. No, I'm not getting married, I'm sending the IRS an actual joint with a note that says, 'If you think I'm paying for this war, you must be high.'" --Bill Maher

"Last night in his speech, President Bush called for a complete overhaul of the tax code. He said he was shocked to find out that some millionaires in this country were still paying taxes." --Jay Leno

Sorry folks. Demon Princess seems to be coming down with a cold. It's all she can do to recycle late-night TV jokes.

Of course, Pat Robertson would say it's because I've been demonically busy ridiculing the radical Xtian right lately. I'm being punished. Deservedly so, I might add.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home