Thursday, April 13, 2006

White House Erections on Demon Princess's Mind Today


Or lack thereof, in George's case. (Ref: Has The Ring of Truth blog entry below.)

Seems there are two reasons this will never happen, much as Demon Princess wishes it to be so:

(1) George's antidepressant meds in such high doses prohibit the possibility, and;
(2) Demon Princess's expert polling of various women results in a single uniform answer: "Eeew!" I'd like to help ya & the noble cause, but God NO!"

Back to the drawing board. I wonder if we could find a crack-addicted prostitute somewhere on the streets of Seattle to help out. We could offer her rehab & sainthood.

1 Comments:

Blogger Demon Princess said...

Or more crack plus sainthood.

C'mon, youse guys? Where are all my smart-ass friends when I need them? I purposely left an opening big enough to drive a semi through, here.

Guess I'll just have to do it myself!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home