Monday, April 17, 2006

Quote of the Day: Mark Bryan


"Binky's Bad Karma," Image of Original Painting Used by Kind Permission of the Artist, Mark Bryan

This today from fantastic artist & painter Mark Bryan, not only because he likes MoronCowboy.com & gave me permission to use all his work on it (so visit his site, address below), but because he nails it here, especially this part:

"[L]ike most disasters, it's compelling to watch for a while."

Sums up the Bush Administration very nicely, wouldn't you say?

The play begins with great promise, the sets are fantastic and the actors are very convincing. I'm ready for a great show but right away something goes wrong. The story takes an unexpected turn and becomes a dark comedy. It's not what I had in mind, but like most disasters, it's compelling to watch for a while. Unfortunately, the writer seems to have used the same material in each act. The play starts to get even scarier when the actors begin to recruit the audience members. I'm ready to leave now, I'm not sure I want to be a part of this. but the exits are locked and the only way out is guarded by this guy in a dark robe with really bony fingers. I guess I'll stay here and paint for now.


Visit Mark's site at http://www.artofmarkbryan.com, view the short movie entitled "March of the Cowboy Thugs," & buy some paintings or prints. His work is really marvelous.

With great gratitude,
Demon Princess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home